Hello, all. I feel a bit out of touch at present, and it looks like I may be at home with mono for awhile longer, but it's snowing outside, and I have a cat on my lap, so this is probably a good place to be for now, anyway. Wishing you a belated happy new year!
A few pictures from our Christmas, courtesy of my sister.
January 16, 2007
Happy New Year!
Posted by
Elisa
on
1/16/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love that pic of you, your sis, and your mom. I miss your family- I haven't seen them in years. Hope you feel better soon. Poor girl.
mono??? I am so sorry you are sick!! i was so glad to see an update and new pics (and I agree w/ mel... the one of mom and daughters is my fav!), but I am so sad to hear that you have mono... rest up and get well soooon!!
love you....
hey there, sickie! we are pretty hot in that picture... and so color-coordinated! that's so unusual for us :)
feel better soon! love and blessings to my favorite sister!!
So sorry you are so sick! No fun at all. Hope you are getting caught up on some good books and movies in the meantime. The pictures are great. Should we be worried about the scary man?
I am sorry that you are sike, and I hope you feel better soon! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment