Winnie-the-Pooh Cookies
recipe courtesy of my sister-in-law, Shannon
1 c. shortening
1c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
Blend the above.
Add
2 eggs
1tsp. vanilla
mix these dry ingredients separately
1 and 1/2 c. flour
3 c. oats
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
mix all ingredients together
finally, add 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate chopped up (can use food processor)
and form into dough logs in wax paper
refrigerate for at least 3 hours
slice & bake at 350 for around 15 minutes until they brown very slightly
I plan to make some tomorrow. Yum! If any of you try any new recipes over the holidays that you really like, please share.
Merry Christmas!
December 22, 2006
Cookie Time
Posted by
Elisa
on
12/22/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those sound so yummy!
Are you in texas??? :-) We need to all get together when Chris makes it to Belton. I will drive north and meet yall!!
I really can't wait to try these. I haven't had time to make them yet, but I have only met a few cookies I don't like! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment