I'm so grateful for three day weekends! We had a great Memorial Day weekend and made a trip up to Indianapolis, to a nearby state park, and had a day to be at home. I loved it. Here is a picture of the park.

In spite of taking Raina's Dove lotion with a touch of self tanner recommendation, I still show up as the white spec in the above photo, but trust me, my arms were actually the tinniest bit off-white, which made a stunning contrast with my white tank top.
It's back to work now, but I did want to take a moment for a mini-post. It seems like lots of the blogs I read have been rather quiet lately and I haven't had much to say myself, so I just wanted to say hi to my blog world out there. I'm still reading, even when I'm not brimming over with things to write.
3 comments:
what a beautiful picture! I am glad you pointed out the white/off-white spec or I would not have realized that you were in it! I have been so overwhelmed with the busy-ness of end of the year stuff to write or read blogs lately, but now school's out and I'm back! Yay! :o)
love you...
~summer
That is funny that you pointed out that you were the white speck. That would definitely be me! I am with you on the blog front. I think summer is harder to blog in because we stay so busy, and I just get so behind! I have lots to catch up on, but my motivation is lacking. Thanks for the little update!
hey whitie! I want to go to this park!! It's beautiful! Inspired by your blog, I'm going to write on mine now, so check it out!
Post a Comment