With lots of weeds and untended seeds that somehow still make quite a show.
(I let the big, warty one grow for too long. It's kind of scary up close. Obviously we have no idea what we're doing, but we're learning!)
watermelon
fuzzy-looking potatoes (I keep forgetting to focus the camera correctly.)
a view of our little garden patch
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
God bless!
4 comments:
I can't tell how big your garden or your produce is - maybe some sort of scale to reference it by would help - a quarter perhaps? Maybe a spare tooth or other body part?
Man I'm really jealous of you. There is a part of me that wants to be a gardener so bad because I think it is so old-fashioned, and romantic and kinda spiritual- then there's the realistic part that says "yeah right Christina, aint gonna happen for you"
seriously, i'm beyond impressed. I just wish i was there to share in the feast with you! When i was little and my grandparents always had fresh veggies from their gardens, i always thought it would be awesome to try planting my own. None of the apple seeds I ever spit onto the ground ever grew into anything, though, so I gave up.
Ryan, you do always manage to
"out weird" me. But you're right, some sense of scale would help.
Chris, of course, you're busy growing your boys, which is pretty impressive to me!
ABL, you're so funny! Too bad the seed spitting didn't work out for you. :)
Post a Comment