June 18, 2008

Photos of Dublin

Here are some photos R took on his visit to Dublin last week. I think it looks pretty. The green-ness actually reminds me of Indiana, which I take to be a good sign. The first few are in St. Stephen's Green, the big public park that is in the city center, and the next are of the Trinity campus area. I think we'll end up living more on the outskirts of town. The move is set for September, so the next few months are going to be full of getting ready.







6 comments:

Becky Martin said...

Elisa,
I just found your blog and I'm so excited that you're in the UK! My brother will be going to University College London in the fall for a master's and he hopes to live abroad for a while. I'd love to be an expatriot someday. I love your pictures, good luck with the move! I'm so happy that I've found your blog, especially with your baby on the way, congratulations!
Becky Homsher

The Best Family said...

dublin is beautiful and all... but more importantly, we need prego-elisa pics! how are you feeling?

JulieC said...

So beautiful! And you're so brave with the whole move!!! I'm praying for peace for your heart as you prepare and "family" there to love on you and hold you dear as you embark on the journey of motherhood! :)

Jamie said...

Ah, how I love Ireland. You living there will be the perfect excuse to take a trip there!

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited for you about your baby and your move! Don't worry about having a baby in a foreign country. I was a big scared-y-cat, so if I can do it, you'll be just fine! And the fact that they speak English is a plus! How long will you guys be in Ireland?
Much love, Jennifer Terry

Sascha Terry said...

Elisa, Congratulations on your pregnancy and your upcoming move. Don't worry about a thing - God will provide all you need. We are experts on that!

Our little Elisa will be 2 years old next week! Can you believe that?!

Take care,
Sascha