We've picked more than 40 good strawberries from our little patch out back. This is much better than last year. We're keeping a tally of how many we get vs. the birds. (They don't actually eat them but just peck enough to mess them up.) Last year, the race was close, but for now we're winning bya long shot! Suckers! I'm going to miss this kind of thing when we leave the Mid West. The sentiment is setting in, even though we have a few months to go. I guess I'm just feeling aware that its our last summer here.

(Thanks for the sign, Mel.)
I'm really excited and am thankfully feeling good, as long as I don't think too much about giving birth in a foreign country away from my sister and mama! The baby is due right at Christmas. It's incredibly strange to have all of these changes coming at once after several years that were more predictable. We're very thankful to the Giver of Life for this good gift!
12 comments:
Whoo-hoo bring on the little Jessups!!
How EXCITING!! I just teared up when I saw your baby on board sign!! I am so happy for you and ryan!!
YaYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Congrats! :) There's nothing more fun and exhausting! :)
Congrats girl!! Lots of adventures coming your way!!
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!
I'm so very very very excited for you!!!! Can't wait to come to that "greenest of lands" to meet her...now wouldn't that be fun.
Congratulations!!! I am excited for you! Hope you keep on feeling well and avoid some of the yucky stuff. Aside from being scared of having a baby in a foreign land, how cool is it that your baby will be born in Ireland? Maybe he/she can have dual citizenship.
Congratulations!!! What exciting news. I am thrilled for you guys!
Hey, I've been meaning to ask if you have any squash this year. Indiana summers just wouldn't be the same without lots of squash, in my mind.
I say ditto to all of the yays and yippees! And no worries, your sister and mama will come to you (babies do amazing things to Grannas, so I've heard) I'm way excited!!
CONGRATS! We had a close-to-Christmas-baby too. I hope you are feeling well!
It is a blessing to have those who rejoice when you rejoice and mourn when you mourn. Thanks for being happy with us over this, girls!
CONGRATULATIONS!! So exciting!!
Post a Comment