We are so thankful to the Lord for Asher's safe arrival on Sunday! He was born at 2:20 in the afternoon, weighed 6 pounds and 5 oz, and we got to bring him home today!
December 9, 2008
An Early Christmas Surprise
We are so thankful to the Lord for Asher's safe arrival on Sunday! He was born at 2:20 in the afternoon, weighed 6 pounds and 5 oz, and we got to bring him home today!
Posted by
Elisa
on
12/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! He looks adorable! I am so glad everything turned out well! I can't wait to hear more and see more pics!! I hope you are recovering and resting well! I am so excited for you! How awesome!!
Congrats! He is adorable. I love the name Asher too!
Yeah!!! Congrats. That is so exciting. I hope everything goes well for you guys and enjoy him!!
Congratulations! I love his name, and he looks so perfect and precious.
Post a Comment