I've never seen as many beautiful bulbs in bloom as the ones we saw today - I don't even know what they all are, but they are gorgeous. I'm thinking I'm going to like the spring here. We just returned from a wonderful trip to see friends and family in Texas and Indiana. Asher ate up all of the attention, and let's face it, I did, too. (Lots of photos on Facebook.) It was such an encouragement to see so many friends and most of our family. I'm determined to make a better effort to get out and meet people after that. It reminded me of how much energy we get from talking face to face with people we love. I'm very happy to report that Asher may be over his fussiest stage. I've said that before and have had to eat my words, but at four months he really seems to be turning into a happy little guy. Before we left, I was going crazy with his fussiness, but he seems to have blossomed in some ways under all of the extra attention, and even the jet lag in coming back has been a breeze compared to how he was just a few weeks ago. So, please Lord, don't let him regress so that we can keep enjoying our boy!
God bless your Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment