January 19, 2010

Out and About

We're enjoying our post holiday routine these days. Asher and I go to play groups on Mondays and Fridays; we host a Bible study with friends from church on Tuesdays, which makes today a get the soup ready day; and we pretty much stay home on the weekends since the weather has been pretty awful. With the end of our stay in sight (we'll likely move in August or September), I do find that I'm more appreciative about the unique parts of our life right now. For example, where else could you send your hubby and son for a walk on a Sunday afternoon and have them come back cold and exhausted from playing around at the local cemetery? OK, the truth is Ryan has a creepy fascination with a cemetery anywhere, but here at least they're pretty, which makes an outing there a little better in my mind. 

1 comment:

The Brackeens said...

You guys are getting ready to move, too, huh? We are hoping to this summmer, as well...just not as far. :) I can't believe he's a year already. I hope you're not too shocked to move back to the US. We're all pretty materialistic and lazy...seems different from there, but that may just be my perception of it. I try to avoid both of those, but I have my faults like everyone else. (Call me for your epidural, girl! ;) I mean, not that you're pregnant, but since they wouldn't give you one with Asher!)