My baby is a year old! So hard to believe, unless I think about it, and it certainly seems like a long time ago that we were without him. We had lots of fun celebrating and thinking about how much more relaxed we are now than this time last year! Thank God! Here is the little man enjoying his birthday cup cake - or at least the icing. He hit some sort of sugar overload before too long, so he didn't actually make it to the cake. He certainly didn't get THAT from me.
In other news, a girl I knew in college makes some incredibly cute Christmas creations and is having a give away. Click on her icon below - you'll want to enter, too.

1 comment:
Hi Elisa! Good luck on your Christmas trip home. I can relate to your "sleepless while traveling" child. Our Elisa is the same way. During one of our trips to the US from Brazil, she slept 3 out of 27 hours - that meant I slept only 2! No fun. I don't have a lot of insight to offer, but I think we did introduce her to stickers on a trip when she was about 1. She stuck them all over the seats, but it kept her busy! Good luck! It will make for some good survival stories.
Post a Comment