November 4, 2010

November already?

After two months of setting up shop, I feel like we have officially moved in.  Asher and I have found a toddler play group, and I've joined a MOPS group in the area, and Ryan is working, working, so it suddenly seems like a long time since we were somewhere else.  I'm starting to think about Asher's birthday party and find it hard to believe that he will be 2.  Where is my baby?!




I'm also planning our first official Thanksgiving in our own home.  I've successfully played my mooch card for many years, but it looks like it's time for me to step it up and maybe even host a couple of other people who are far from home.  So I'm trying to figure out what exactly that will entail.  I must be a real mommy if all I think about is holidays and birthday parties, but I'm really thankful for this season when I can just focus on life at home.

No comments: