I should be working, I know, but this is kind of fun if you are a coffee drinker. And it's pretty accurate, though I do like cream.
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high |
***

4 comments:
I was a black coffee, too... which I guess describes my personality... but I HATE black coffee... I must have yummy flavored creamer... lots of it! That was fun!
Well I was shocked to see that you are cheap and angsty, but apparently I am too. Oh well. At least we can be cheap and angsty together (although hopefully not at the same time)...
Hey Elisa!! I am so glad to see you are a fellow blogger!! You are looking too cute! So glad to see that things are good for you!
Good to hear from you! I'll add your blog to my daily routine.
Post a Comment