I'm adding this post because it's probably a little more entertaining than reading about my family visits. I know that when I read blogs I'm much more interested in seeing pictures than in hearing someone drone on about how cute her nieces are!
So, a few weeks ago three of my old roommates got together in Dallas, and of course I was very happy that they could do so. However, being the self-centered gal I am, I was very upset by a photo they sent which so obviously had someone missing - ME.
Here is the picture 
Don't they look like nice girls? I guess that most anyone who would read this already knows them and that in fact they are more than nice.
So, I edited the picture to make myself feel better.

Ah, much better. I think I'm so funny - and it's nice when you find someone who can appreciate your sense of humor. :)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time with your old roommmates in Dallas. :-)
I am laughing out loud!! You made it look so real... except for maybe the jean jacket in the 100 degree TX heat.... okay and maybe the kitty! I wish I was there, too!!
~summer
too cute!! what a great group o' gals!
Post a Comment