August 28, 2006

Just One Picture


This is Ryan with his niece who came to visit us with her parents last week. We had a lot of fun going to the zoo and to parks with her. This picture was taken at a nearby state park. Fun, fun. And now it's back to reality and the beginning of another academic year. The freshmen in our program will be around this week and I met most of them last week. They look so wide-eyed and excited. It's fun to watch them trying to act however they think they should to fit in. And it definitely doesn't seem that long ago since I was in their shoes. I'm off now to my class which is an introduction to audiology. I'm lucky to work somewhere that supports continuing education. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great photo! Ryan will be such a great Daddy (someday).

I am so glad that you guys have had some quality family time lately. We know how hard it is to live far away from adorable nieces...no fun!

Jamie said...

Looks like you had a fun visit. Love the waterfall pic!

Anonymous said...

Cute kid! I had my first day in our new building, and I felt like a freshman again...although I wouldn't describe myself as "wide-eyed and excited."

The Best Family said...

Awesome picture!! Looks like a postcard! I miss you, Elisa!