October 4, 2006

Boop and a True Story Worth Reading

Thanks, compassionate blogging friends. Today seems to be better already.

Here is my contribution for anyone looking for a picture to make you smile. It's stolen from cuteoverload (see the link on the right), and you can see the May 6 archives for the proper citation and captions.

The picture is titled "Boop Reads a Tale" or something like that, and somehow it just tickles my funny bone. I have it set as my desktop image right now.


And for your more serious viewing pleasure, I submit this link that I stole off my sister's blog. (I'm hoping that these two cases of stealing don't actually put me in violation of any major commandments since I'm also letting you know where they originated.)

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

Your thoughts on either of these?

4 comments:

The Best Family said...

I dont even have words to say thru the tears... what an incredible story! Thank you for sharing it!

Christina said...

I love that story- they showed it once at a youth rally a while back-such an incredible testimony!

CoryJones said...

To see a cool video about the Hoyt's, go to http://www.sermonspice.com/videos/108/together-team-hoyt/

Keep a box of tissues near by.

Jaime said...

I saw them on Oprah last year and was totally crying. They are amazing!! That is a great site!