
I'm the friendly ghost of birthdays past. Care to take a trip down memory lane with me? I'm getting a vision of yester-year. . .
I'm seeing Allison "birthday girl" B. high jacked and held hostage at the Olive Garden - surprise, surprise. Now an obvious question arises after a brief glance of this vision. Where is Ricky? He could be taking the picture, but I think it's more likely that this was during the infamous "taking a break" segment of your college lives, which I think the writers of Friends must have stolen and embellished for their own purposes. Ah, memories.
I hope that birthday present (yesterday) was a great celebration with both of the men God has made permanent fixtures in your life. Welcome to the league of more "mature" women.
Love you, my friend, and I'm so thankful for the many memories I have of good times with you!
October 30, 2006
The Ghost of Birthdays Past
Posted by
Elisa
on
10/30/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment