October 23, 2007

I can't even think of a title for this post because there isn't much to post about. I work longer hours during the middle of semesters, and Ryan has been very involved in his work, so I feel very busy but happy at how quickly these days go by.

We're starting to look at options in regard to where we might move next year, assuming Ryan finishes, and that is really exciting and a little nerve-wracking. I'm totally pumped about coming to Texas for my dear friend Melanie's wedding in just a couple of months! So these are great things to look forward to, and in the mean time, life goes on in an ob-la-di, ob-la-da kind of way.

Here are a couple of photos from our trip to the covered bridge festival this past weekend. A big point of the festival is seeing the fall colors, but as you can tell from these photos, not too much has happened in that area, yet. Our friends Robert and Kamila and their adorable newbie made the trip, too, and then came to stay with us for the weekend. It was really good to see them.


2 comments:

Raina said...

Elisa,

I'm so glad you're going to be in for Mel's wedding. It has been so long since I've seen you! Yeah, for Mel getting married!

Unknown said...

The covered bridge festival looks like such fun! It makes me think of Bridges Over Madison County. Good luck deciding where to move!